The Fanapi Foundation teamed up with several organizations in Hawaii to co-sponsor Health Connection Days for citizens of the Compact of Free Association (COFA) nations (namely, Federated States of Micronesia (FSM), Republic of Palau (ROP), and Republic of the Marshalls (RMI)) in Hawaii.
The goal of the Health Connect Day is to sign up COFA citizens for affordable health insurance through the Hawaii Health Connector. We are grateful for all the partners in this effort including We Are Oceania, COFA Community Advocacy Network, Health Connector, Micronesians United – Big Island, Pacific Islander Student Center at UH Hilo, Micronesian Health Advisory Council, St. Elizabeth Episcopal Church, Partners in Development Foundtion, Kaiser Permanente, etc.
Health Connect Days
- St. Elizabeth Episcopal Church (9 – 4:30, Mon & Wed)
- KPT Building A (9 – 4:30, Mon)
- KPT Building B (9 – 4:30, Mon – Thur)
- Palolo Learning CTR (9 – 4:30 pm, Wed & Fri)
- Safe Haven (10 – 2 pm, Wed & Fri)
- Next Step Shelter (3 – 9 pm, Tue & Thur)
- Pacific Islander Student Center, UH Hilo (8:00 – 4:30, Wed)
- Pacific Islander Student Center, UH Hilo (Sat., November 14, 2015, 9 – 3:00 pm)